Um um, check out this video on treating meat with carbon monoxide to keep it looking fresh longer for you. What a treat!
The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation says symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are as below:
- flu like symptoms such as
- runny nose
- sore eyes
- sense of disorientation and confusion
- brain damage
So what would this be doing internally when ingesting it through meat? It can’t be good. We are not meant to ingest it let alone inhale it from leaky furnaces, fireplaces or appliances. I don’t understand why they would want to make something look good beyond it’s expiration date anyways. It is very misleading for people that it is still good to eat when it should actually be thrown out.No wonder there is so much illness.
I think we have the right to know this is in our food and the food should be labelled as such. Just as GMO, Aspartame and MSG should be labelled as such and not disguised under different names. Did you know Kraft, Kellogg’s and Coke use genetically modified beet sugar in their products? I didn’t and I am insulted that they use them without our knowledge. They are poisoning our families without letting us have a choice.
For the past 60 years, the Poultry Industry and the FDA denied that the arsenic (a known carcinogen) in the chicken feed would end up in the meat. The evidence is so undeniable that the manufacturer, surprise, Pfizer agreed to pull it off the shelf in US but not necessarily for other countries. They say it is safe to eat cancer causing arsenic but it is dangerous to drink elderberry juice. This
arsenic chicken poop is feed to the cattle and made into hamburger for you. Um ummm!!
Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.